Dear Valued Client,
Ingenious Med is happy to announce the latest updates to our application. This quarter’s updates are available in both our Practice and Enterprise solutions.
Highlights of the upcoming release include:
- Barcode Scanning (mobile only) saves time and improves physician workflows by eliminating manual entry for patient name/ID search.
- Simply scan the patient’s barcode and Ingenious Med will automatically add the patient to your census from active or archived patient records or populate a new patient screen if no records are found.
- Patient List Enhancements (mobile and web) provide better rounding lists and reduce administrative work by:
- Allowing physicians to create customized, aggregate rounding lists for multiple sites and teams that offer a single view of their entire patient list, and
- Eliminating the need to temporarily reassign patients to covering physicians.
- Administrator Mobile Access for Training and Troubleshooting (mobile only) — extends web capabilities to chat with doctors, offer training or troubleshoot issues to mobile devices.
- Password Reset (mobile only) — All users can now reset their password on their own.
- Place of Service (POS) Editor (web only) improves coding and billing accuracy, increases reimbursement success, and enhances biller/coder workflows by:
- Allowing administrators and billers to customize POS values for new and existing sites and
- Resolving billing issues related to POS code inaccuracies
If you have further questions, please contact your Ingenious Med account manager.
You can download the webinar by filling out the form below: