Want to ensure a better bottom line? Quickly and accurately capture all patient and charge data in the workflow and at the point of care – while avoiding penalties and meeting incentive targets to maximize value-based reimbursement.
Comprehensive charge capture
Don’t lose revenue on the excellent care you provide. Make sure your clinicians capture all the charges they should – without impacting patient care.
- Pull real-time census data via ADT feeds.
- Capture charges easily and accurately at any location, including SNFs and other post-acute settings.
- Lighten clinician workloads with automatic prompts and filtered coding choices.
Is your current revenue cycle process leaving money on the table?
Our Revenue Optimization Calculator can show you the impact of missing charges.
Improved coding compliance
Cut through the complexity of medical coding. Our tools make your coders more efficient and reduce denials that delay or diminish your revenue stream.
- Improve coding speed, accuracy and compliance with MasterCoder – a step-by-step tool that reduces coder workload.
- Avoid denials that cost your organization time and money.
- Reduce reimbursement turnaround times so you can plan more accurately.
Value-based metrics management
Make it simpler for your physicians to proactively manage care and improve performance in value-based programs.
- Simplify MIPS submissions to gain additional incentives and avoid penalties.
- Automatically identify members of value-based programs such as BPCI, ACOs, case rate and more.
- Save costs and manage patient throughput using our length-of-stay indicator and customizable flags to avoid discharge delays, manage care transitions and reduce readmissions.
Stronger revenue integrity
Quickly uncover and address gaps in your revenue stream with our automated charge tracking and analyses.
- Automatically highlight possible missed bills through email reminders.
- Assign missed encounters to the providers responsible with one click.
- Reconcile documentation and consults with charge opportunities.