Success in today’s hypercompetitive healthcare market depends on using real-time insights to nurture a healthy revenue cycle. But smaller health systems can be challenged by disparate EHR systems with fragmented technology and data that increase the risks of coding errors, missed quality measures and delayed reimbursements.
Ingenious Med helps you thrive in this environment. We not only capture all available charges in fee-for-service and value-based reimbursement models. We also integrate with most EHRs, standardizing your data and making it easier for you to manage performance, workflows and profitability.
How we help
Our charge capture functionality ensures that you record all possible fee-for-for service reimbursements – including some EHR-based programs can miss – so you can prevent losses due to missed charges.
- Comprehensive charge capture. Ensure fast, accurate capture of all possible fee-for-service and value-based codes at the point of care.
- Actionable dashboards. Help physicians meet strategic and performance goals and deliver more value with real-time performance data.
- Faster, more accurate coding. Intuitive, physician-designed interface and automated confirmation of charge documentation reduces follow-up from coders and billers.
Is your current revenue cycle process leaving money on the table?
Our Revenue Optimization Calculator can show you the impact of missing charges.
We provide data intelligence capabilities that enable you to quickly evaluate and manage individual physician performance and costs and help you meet service delivery and business goals.
- Standardize and benchmark performance. Manage physicians more effectively with real-time mobile and web-based dashboards, customized reports and scorecards.
- Connect disparate data sources. Gain a comprehensive picture of patients and physicians across the entire health system.
- Increase back-office efficiency. Automatic capture and processing of patient and charge data reduces burdens on billers and coders.
By automatically tracking value-based metrics, we help you align workflows with quality measures and coordinate care teams across settings. This helps you reduce readmission risks, avoid penalties and gain incentives that strengthen your profitability.
- Align physicians with value-based initiatives. Automatically flag relevant patients to proactively manage quality measures and reduce readmissions.
- Coordination across the healthcare continuum.. Secure communication tools increase care team collaboration with SNFs and other post-acute settings.
- MIPS registry. Automated identification, coding and 100% successful CMS submission increases reimbursements.
annual net revenue
7 of the top 10
largest health systems use
*139-FTE regional hospital