Two years into the global pandemic, value-based care (VBC) programs are moving from stalled to re-energized, especially in the burgeoning Medicare Advantage market. COVID has swelled the population enrolled in Medicaid, which is also heavily invested in managed care.
This webinar will review recent VBC trends, predict future growth, and discuss the tools and strategies that health systems and physician groups can use to improve their success in these programs going forward.
Our panelists will discuss what tools providers are using to:
- Make decisions about which VBC programs make sense for their organization
- Minimize risk
- Monitor outcomes
- Optimize productivity without sacrificing quality
- Enhance opportunities to succeed
- Rohit Uppal, MD, MBA, SFHM, Chief Clinical Officer, Hospitalist Services, TeamHealth
- Steve Liu, MD, SFHM, Founder & Chief Medical Officer, Ingenious Med/Harris Novum
You can download the webinar by filling out the form below: