Strengthening revenues in the face of declining volumes and tighter margins doesn’t just involve analytics – it requires them.
Organizations of all types are using these tools to standardize performance and enhance revenues from the practice level down to individual providers.
This panel discussion with health system and physician group experts will examine their best practices and strategies for optimizing analytic and reporting capabilities to and proactively manage physician and organizational performance. You’ll learn how analytics strengthen organizational and financial performance for today’s conditions, including:
- Identifying suboptimal billing practices
- Uncovering coding and other workflow improvement opportunities
- Improving care coordination and quality metrics management
- Increasing physician accountability
- Presenting actionable information in intuitive formats
You can download the webinar by filling out the form below: