Today, Ingenious Med touches one in five of all US admissions. We achieved this by creating solutions to match customers’ needs no matter where they are on the journey from volume to value.
Within our physician-designed application, the enterprise solution incorporates all of our practice solution capabilities – charge capture, secure messaging, management reports and CrossCover notes – and significantly amps up the care coordination functionality and extends it across the enterprise, all embedded in your workflow.
This helps enterprises tackle some of the toughest challenges they face today:
- Charges captured not mirroring services rendered, resulting in lost revenue
- Providers expressing frustration about too much time spent inputting data into the EMR
- Lack of communication capabilities between physicians and care team members
- Access to real-time patient data at the point of care
- Connecting and aligning physicians, care teams, partners and facilities so that the patient is at the center of all interactions
Ingenious Med’s enterprise solution increases efficiency, improves collaboration, and captures billing information more comprehensively and accurately, directly from the physician’s or care team’s mobile device.
M.D., Sacred Heart Medical Center, Spokane, WA
Vice President of Hospitalist Operations, Hospital Physician Partners, Hollywood, FL
Program Director, Maryland Inpatient Physician Services, Annapolis, MD
- Improve capture of charges and patient data
- Simplified workflow
- Secure messaging from your mobile
- Advanced care team communication and collaboration
- Prioritize rounding based on risk
- Reduce administrative hassle and increase physician satisfaction
- Integrates with popular EMR and billing systems
Expands Our Core Capabilities - Beyond the practice solution capabilities, the enterprise solution offers:
Multi-disciplinary/Virtual Rounding - Drive better outcomes by boosting team communication and ensuring higher quality handoffs.
Customizable Patient Flags - Prioritize patients based on risk or discharge date, resulting in lower costs and fewer discharge delays.
Real-time, HIPAA-compliant, Care Team Messaging - Expedite care and improve multi-disciplinary workflows by sharing patient-centric information in real time to the entire care team.
Estimated Length of Stay - Monitor discharge dates and length of stays to reduce avoidable bed days and identify trends.
ED Throughput - Facilitate communication between ED and inpatient care; improve patient transfers via a display of on-shift physicians.
Direct PCP Notifications - Send secure faxes for admission or discharge automatically from the application to the patient’s primary care provider – with no printing required.
Narrow Network Dispatch Search - Identify and track preferred sub-acute care facilities to streamline the facility search process.
Advanced Analytics - Monitor overall trends in staffing, census, utilization, productivity, revenue and quality via enterprise dashboards, Ingenious Med benchmarks, physician scorecards and custom reports.